Experience the difference. Immunology editing.
The Editing Process:
1. Your written document is assigned to a Primary Editor the day it is received. The Primary Editor first
reads your manuscript for content, then re-reads it while performing basic proofreading and copy editing
tasks, correcting common grammatical errors that may be present.
2. Your document is then sent to a Managing Editor, who reviews it again and suggests changes that will
improve its overall form and readability. This is done by examining sentence structure and paragraph
content, as well as data descriptions.
3. All Editors use the Microsoft Word Track Changes function. Each Editor tracks their changes using a
specific color. You can then choose to accept or ignore each suggested change individually. This will allow
you the utmost control over the way in which your document reads, while also increasing your command
of the written English language.
4. We pay close attention to your figures and the way in which you describe them in the text, making sure
your words accurately depict your findings.
5. We will return your edited document within 5 business days of receipt, on time, every time.
Copyright 2008, Immunology Science Editors, All rights reserved.
Every document is read and
reviewed by two editors. The
final edit is always performed
by one of our Managing Editors.
To view a sample of our editing, click here.
Put our expertise to work for you.
To transform each document we receive into
a flawlessly worded text that conveys your
ideas clearly and accurately.
What makes us unique:
All of our editors are Ph.D.-level
Every document is reviewed by two trained
We customize our work to meet your needs.
Let us know what your document word or
character limits are, and we will produce a
final document that conforms to those
No advance payment is required. You pay
nothing until our editing process is complete.