Ready to get started?
We understand that our response time is critical to
your continued success. We guarantee your edited
document will be returned within 5 business days,
and that its contents will remain confidential.
Prepare your document for submission:
1. Send your manuscript, grant application, or other scientific document to us in its most complete form, just
prior to submission to your journal or funding agency of choice.
2. Manuscripts, grant applications, and abstracts should be provided as unformatted Microsoft Word
documents with or without references. Presentations and posters should be sent as PowerPoint files.
3. Figures and Figure Legends are not required with manuscripts or grant applications; however, we ask that
you include them, as this greatly facilitates the editing process. Quite often, being able to see a Figure will help
an editor decide on the most appropriate wording for your text.
4. Cover Letters are an important part of the manuscript submission process and we will gladly edit yours at
no extra charge. If you would like us to edit your Cover Letter, please include it as a separate Word
5. If your document must meet specific character or word length limits, please include these so that our
editors can make changes within these guidelines.
Copyright 2008, Immunology Science Editors, All rights reserved.