We understand that our response time is critical to your continued success. We guarantee your edited document will be returned within five business days, and that its contents will remain confidential.
1. Prepare your document for submission
following the guidelines below.
3. Submit your document via email to:
Prepare your document for submission:
1. Send your manuscript, grant application, or other scientific document to us in its most complete form, just prior to submission to your journal or funding agency of choice.
2. Manuscripts, grant applications, and abstracts should be provided as unformatted Microsoft Word
documents with or without references. Presentations and posters should be sent as PowerPoint files.
3. Figures and Figure Legends are not required with manuscripts or grant applications; however, we ask that you include them, as this greatly facilitates the editing process. Quite often, being able to see a Figure will help an editor decide on the most appropriate wording for your text.
4. Cover Letters are an important part of the manuscript submission process and we will gladly edit yours at no extra charge. If you would like us to edit your Cover Letter, please include it as a separate Word
5. If your document must meet specific character or word length limits, please include these so that our
editors can make changes within these guidelines.
Submit your document
1. Please email your document to us as a Microsoft Word attachment to: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Your document should be a final draft.
3. Figures and Figure Legends are not required; however, these may help our editors to understand your document more fully, and you are encouraged to submit them. Figure Legends should be included as a part of the submitted Word document file.
4. If you choose to include Figures, please send them as either PDFs or Powerpoint attachments.
5. If desired, you may also send a file of your Cover Letter as a separate Microsoft Word attachment. This file will be edited free of charge.
6. Please notify us of specific word or character limits for your Abstract and text, if applicable. We will make every attempt to keep our suggestions within these limits.
Please note that we provide only proofreading and copyediting services. We cannot
format documents to meet the requirements of specific journals, or translate from
Peer-review-style evaluation of manuscripts is available for an additional 30% fee as a service option in addition to standard editing.